Can I buy DeepDish Quartz Dish Tops for my Regular MiniNail™ Universal Quartz Hybrid Nail?
- Yes, the dish tops are interchangeable so you can swap out the regular quartz dish for the DeepDish quartz and vice versa.
What is the temperature range of the MiniNail™?
- Temperature ranges from room temperature (~65F°) up to 1000°F. Unit is calibrated for accurate temperatures at the optimal range of 400° to 800°.
Do you ship discretly?
- Yes, our products are boxed and shipped discretely with only our MiniNail™ name as the return address.
Will The MiniNail™ work in vehicles?
- Since MiniNail's run on only 1 amp/89watts it can work in cars using a simple 100w car power inverter you can get at any store. We do not recommend using the MiniNail in a moving vehicle nor do we condone it as it can be dangerous and illegal.
Do you ship world-wide?
- Yes, we ship around the world and offer either 120VAC or 230VAC. We also offer country specific power cords so you can get the exact power cord for your country. We typically ship using USPS International Shipping.
Should I get a Flat Heater Coil or 20mm Barrel Coil?
- It is mostly personal preference as they both function similarly; However, 20mm Barrel coils allow you to use any of our accessory types: Titanium Nail, Quartz Ebanger, Quartz Hybrid Nail, & DeepDish Quartz Hybrid Nail. So it is slightly more versatile. Flat Coils currently will only work on our Quartz Hybrid Nail & DeepDish Quartz Hybrid Designs. Flat coils allow the nail to sit at a lower profile and get direct heat under the quartz or titanium top.
Will MiniNail™ work with other big name accesories?
- Yes, we try and make our MiniNail™ as versatile as possible so that you can use many types of various accessories from the top brands. This is a big reason why we stick to the standard/common sizing in the industry.
Why is MiniNail™ a safer enail?
- There are many reason why The MiniNail is not only highly reliable, but also safe. We incorporate Single Pole Double Throw switches and we ground EVERY connection point on the device and also have designed an interior fuse to protect the device from power surges. We also run it on only 1 amp (~89 watts) so there is much less power usage than the other Enail companies that run on 5 amps (~240 watts). This will not only be cheaper to use over time but will also last a lot longer.
What is covered under the warranty?
- Every MiniNail™ is covered by a 2-year warranty on BOTH the controller and the heater coil. It is worry free for the user, so if there is ever a problem, you can be certain that MiniNail™ will be able to fix it. All warranty claims can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
What does the temperature on the screen represent?
- The temperature on the screen represents the temperature of the vaporizing surface and NOT the heater coils temperature like other companies. MiniNail™ pre-calibrates every controller before it gets shipped to the customer to ensure accurate temperatures on the display.
Where are your MiniNails Made?
- MiniNails are designed, engineered, assembled, packaged, and shipped from Seattle, Washington USA. We even do our own packaging. Every thing we sell is our own designs from the ground up. We have engineered our products to function day in and day out for all day usage.
What Quality is your Titanium?
- We source the highest quality Titanium available (Grade 1,2) that has no impurities such as iron and leads that can be found in other companies products. We also back it with a 3rd Party Scientific lab test to show the quality. Found Here: 3rd Party Lab Tests
Do any other companies heater coils work with your controller box?
- No, MiniNail™ uses a Mini XLR connection with a unique pin layout that will NOT work with other companies products and vice versa.
What does "EEEE" on the display screen stand for?
- "EEEE" means that the controller box is not getting a proper reading from the heater coil. This will happen when you unplug the heater coil from the box while it is turned on.
Do you accept returns?
- Refunds can only be given for products that have not been used within 15 days of purchase. Original receipt is required and unit can only be returned to store in which it was purchased. *There is a 10% re-stocking fee for online returns.
Can I cancel my order?
- Order cancellations can occur within 24 hours of purchase only if the product has not shipped. If the product has shipped the customer can return the product after receipt for a full refund.
How are the products shipped?
- Shipping is standard USPS Priority Mail, tracking information will be provided at the time of sale. For larger orders UPS may be used. Adult signature required upon delivery to prevent theft.
How do I reach you guys for more questions?
- Please email all inquiries to: email@example.com and we will respond as quickly as possible.
PO Box 78409
Seattle, WA 98178
(206) 451-7497 (M-F 10am-6PM PST)
MiniNail Controller Specifications
Digital Controller with 4 digit alphanumeric display
MiniNail Heater Coil Specifications
MiniNail Titanium Specifications