MiniNail aspires to be a leader of sustainability in the counter-culture industry. We are committed to the journey — as a business, an employer, a community member, and an environmental steward. By thinking and acting sustainably, we will deliver excellent customer service and create better products to position the company for a strong future.
At MiniNail, sustainability is the way we manage and operate our business to best serve our customers while still caring for the environment.
Sustainability is a business method that ensures safety, efficiency and responsibility in a manner that protects MiniNail employees, communities, customers and most importantly, the environment, now and in the future.
Our daily operations align business performance with a commitment to environmental, social and community stewardship encompassing three elements:
Reduce the environmental footprint of our operations.
- Transport goods in a manner that minimizes community and environmental impacts.
- Reduce fuel, energy, water and other resources needed run day to day operations.
- Increase recycling and reuse efforts through waste minimization.
- Re-using items in the shipping process such as plastic bubble packaging.
- Strive to manage the MiniNail supply chain in consideration of environmental effects and good governance.
Engage openly on sustainability issues.
- Communicate regularly with customers, employees and wholesalers on sustainability issues, goals, efforts, and ideas for improvement.
- Provide opportunities to customers, suppliers, employees and communities to actively participate in sustainability programs.
Support sustainable development.
- Collaborate with customers and communities to grow sustainably, considering social, economic and environmental effects.
- Build innovative infrastructure to support operations and minimize resource use.